- bareMinerals Mineral Veil compact: No matter what foundation I use, I know I can always use my mineral veil for touch-ups. It's translucent and works well with everything. It's always in my bag, regardless of the season.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil: I have this pencil in "ozone" which is basically clear. I keep it in my makeup bag because it can work with any lipstick color I choose. So, no matter what color I use, I know that if I need to reapply this lip pencil will come in handy.
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Gloss Balm: This is a recent drug store purchase that I got on a whim to try. I like it a lot, especially since it's sheer. I'm uncomfortable with bright lip colors, and I'm trying to venture out of my neutral comfort zone. This lip balm is perfect because it's a pop of color without being overwhelming. The shade is #217.
- Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Rollerball: This is my new fragrance. I've been trying to find something to replace the old one I've been using since I was 18 (Curious) and I finally found it in Endless Euphoria. I keep a rollerball in my purse so I can use it any time I want. I usually put it on before I leave the house but I like to have it on hand.
- bareMinerals Pop of Passion Lip Balm: I always keep this in my makeup bag because I use it a lot. It's my standard go-to day time lip color. I absolutely love it because it glides on like a lip butter, the color lasts, and it's a little sheer. The shade I use is Peach Passion.
- Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner: I use this like chap stick or a lip primer. I got it in an Ipsy bag a while ago and have it on hand in spring/summer months.
- Gardener's Hand Healer: This is a great travel sized moisturizer. I wash my hands quite a bit, so I like to keep some kind of moisturizer in my bag. I got this sample from Ipsy and it's a pretty good moisturizer.
Friday, April 29, 2016
What's In My Make Up Bag?- Spring
As I was transitioning my winter essentials from my makeup bag to make room for my new spring favorites I thought it might be fun to do a blog post about what's in my bag. My bag is a small one, and I don't carry around a ton of stuff with me, but I DO change out what is in it seasonally. Right now I'm using an adorable bag that I got from Ipsy that fits perfectly into my purse. So without further ado, here's what's in my makeup bag: